http://www.andconsulting.in or http://andconsulting.in (the “Website”) recognises the importance of maintaining your privacy. We value your privacy and appreciate your trust in us.
The Website is a property of Vrish Consulting LLP, a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) registered under the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008 having its registered office at 902A Pegasus, Meenakshi Skylounge, Hitex Road, Khanamet, Hyderabad – 500081.
1. Information we collect and why we collect it
- Cookies – If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- Contact information – If you choose to leave a comment on our blog post(s), we collect your name, email, website.
- Payment and billing information – None
- Information you post – We collect information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to andconsulting.in.
- Demographic information – None
- Other information – If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
- Sensitive information – We do not collect any sensitive information as per Rule 3 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011
2. We collect information in different ways.
- We collect information directly from you. We collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
- We collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
- We get information about you from third parties. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
3. Use of your personal information
- We may use information you provide to contact you for business purposes.
- We may use information to respond to your requests or questions.
- We may use information to improve our products and services.
- We may use information to look at site trends and customer interests. We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- We may use information for security purposes. We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
- We may use information for marketing purposes. We might send you information about our services and/or products. We will not send you any third-party offers or services/products.
- We may use information as otherwise permitted by law.
4. Sharing of information with third-parties
- We will not share information with third parties unless as specified in Clauses 2, 3 and 4.
- We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
- We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
5. How long we retain your data
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
6. Email Opt-Out – You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email [email protected] with the subject line mentioning “Unsubscribe”. It may take about ten days to process your request.
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at [email protected].